In a recent post at the Atlantic, Amy Merrick cast a skeptic’s eye on the growing trend of student loan assistance benefits among US employers, arguing that these benefits may not be as helpful to employees as they seem. “For...Read More
A negative student loan experience is potentially disastrous on a credit report. Getting consolidation into an Income Driven plan can begin to have a positive impact and increase your client’s chances of getting a mortgage....Read More
Are you aware of what the Federal Student Loan Forgiveness program is all about? Recently John...Read More
What does the incoming Trump administration propose to do about the fast-growing, loss-ridden $1.3...Read More
Public Sector Loan Forgiveness E-Book
The PSLF Program was established to encourage individuals to work in public service by forgiving the remaining balance of their Direct Loans after they have made 120 qualifying payments while employed by a qualifying employer.
- Student Loan Case Benefits Is Much Stronger Than the Case Against
- HOW DOES STUDENT LOAN DEBT AFFECT HOME BUYING?
- Meet One of the First Public Servants To Get Student Loan Forgiveness
- A Student Loan Fix for Teachers & Other Public Servants
- The Teacher in the Wrong Payment Plan becomes a Student Loan Nightmare!